Dear Customers & Friends of Sigona’s Farmers Market,
Our family’s care and concern for our employees and customers is our top priority. We know this is a stressful time and people want to know what they can do right now to protect themselves and their friends and families. We would like to highlight some everyday health, safety, and preparedness steps that our stores are following due to the recent outbreak of novel coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Effective 4/21/20, all customers, vendors, and employees are required to wear face coverings at both Sigona's Farmers Market locations.
- We have designated Senior Shopping Hours at both of our stores. Please click here for current store hours.
- Effective 4/2/20, we are limiting the number of customers in our stores. We would also like to call upon your help by encouraging one shopper per family to help us limit the number of customers in our store.
- Signage has been placed around our stores reminding customers to practice social distancing.
- All staff members are following proper handwashing practices and are wearing gloves when handling produce, stocking grocery items, and working at register point.
- Reusable bags are not allowed.
- We are discouraging cash transactions. Whenever possible, please use credit or debit cards.
- Use the stylus on the credit keypad, not your fingers at checkout.
- Our stores are being cleaned and sanitized daily.
- We are disinfecting and sanitizing shopping carts throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer is being offered for customers to use at register point.
- If staff members are sick, we have told them to stay home.
We are actively following guidelines provided by the World Health Organization and the Center of Disease Control, as well as state and local authorities. Sigona’s is committed to making every customer experience a safe and positive one. As of now, our stores will remain open for business in Redwood City and in Palo Alto at the Stanford Shopping Center. Sigona’s also offers a grocery delivery service through Instacart.
As a small, family-owned business, we truly appreciate your support and wish you, your friends, and family well during this difficult and trying time in our community.
The Sigona’s Family & Staff