Fig Balsamic Vinegar -- Condimento • All Natural -- 200 ml
Overly sensual, the sweet, fleshy round figure of the fig has seduced people since antiquity. Now it combines with traditional balsamic for a flavor worth fighting for. Lusciously sweet and syrupy, this could be the fig that launched 1,000 ships. Toss it on salads, drizzle it on a fig, feta & walnut salad, top grilled white meats with it or reduce and spoon over ice cream. This is a top seller!
Recipe Suggestion: Make a slit in a fresh fig and fill it with a piece of feta cheese and wrap a strip of pancetta around it. Grill or roast in a 400F oven until the pancetta is crisp or cheese is soft and syrups begin to run. Toss some arugula with olive oil, top with hot figs and drizzle with a bit of the Fig Balsamic.
- Fig & Blood Orange Fudge Sauce
- Roasted Butternut Squash with Fig Chevre and Pistachios over Mixed Greens
- Oven-Roasted Chicken with Fig Apricot Glaze
- Orange-Flesh Honeydew, Fig & Prosciutto with Fennel and Sigona's Basil Oil
- Tuscan Herb Toasts with Chevre, Arugula & Fig Balsamic Reduction
- Fig-Balsamic Roasted Cauliflower with Black Mission Figs
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Fresh Figs and a Balsamic Reduction
- Melon & Prosciutto Skewers
- Product Code: Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Fig balsamic