Condimento • All Natural • 200-ml.
Traditional 12-year-aged balsamic takes a tour of the Middle East with deeply nuanced flavors of pomegranate that shimmy across your palate. Even after 1,001 nights and 1,001 uses, you’ll find yourself coming back for more. Tart, yet sweet, this pomegranate balsamic walks the line between the two. One taste and you’ll be hooked. Toss on salads, add to sautéed spinach or chard, serve with goat cheese & candied walnuts, try with lamb or duck or drizzle on warm apple crisp. A quick serving suggestions: Core & quarter pears. Drizzle with pomegranate balsamic and roast at 400°F until glazed and hot, about 10 minutes. Toss mixed greens with olive oil and crumbled goat cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Serve greens with hot pears, candied pecans and more balsamic. Sprinkle on pomegranate arils (seeds) if available.
- Pomegranate Balsamic Stewed Figs
- Pomegranate Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Protein-Packed Roasted Winter Salad with Lentils, Sweet Potato and Rockit™ Apples
- Pumpkin-Pie-Spiced Acorn Squash Stuffed with Quinoa, Kale and Pomegranate
- Roasted Butternut and Asian Pear Salad with a Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- Product Code: Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
- Availability: In Stock