We rotate in a new pairing about every month spring the spring and summer months, putting it on sale both online and in our markets. They great gifts or a go-to for a great recipe.
Our roasted sesame oil is all sesame oil, it’s not an infused olive oil. This oil is roasted nice and slow to deliver an endless wealth of flavors. It adds incredible taste to Asian-inspired dishes and sauces as well as roasted potatoes or veggies.
Flavors of honey and ginger in this infusion play well together and bring a gentle, spicy heat, which balances perfectly with the moderate, natural acidity of our white balsamic. This balsamic is superlative when paired with our roasted sesame oil and our Persian Lime Olive Oil to dress a Chinese chicken salad.
How to use this perfect pairing:
Recommended ratio: The roasted sesame oil has an intense flavor and aroma, so we suggest to start with a 2:1 ratio of balsamic to oil. For example, start with 2 tsp balsamic and 1 tsp oil. Adjust to taste.
- Sauté veggies, such as green beans or broccoli
- Whisk together with Sigona’s Persian lime olive oil for a vinaigrette
- Use it as a dipping sauce for fish dishes, grilled chicken, spring rolls and more
- Combine the two with hoisin, soy sauce, garlic and fresh ginger to make a Teriyaki-style marinade for salmon
Perfect Pairing Box Set: Honey Ginger Balsamic + Roasted Sesame Oil
- Product Code: Pairing: Honey Ginger Balsamic + Roasted Sesame Oil
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Perfect Pairing