From the Barbary Coast of North Africa, this Tunisia Baklouti Green Chili infused oil is rare and unique to this region. This is the only example of this fruity and spicy green chili olive oil in the world. Baklouti chili olive oil is made by combining one pound of organic extra virgin olive oil with 1.6 pounds of fresh whole green Baklouti chilies. The two, and only two, ingredients are then crushed and mixed in the malaxer, thus fusing the fresh green pepper with the organic olive oil. Baklouti adds a new and surprising dimension to salsas of all stripes.
CAUTION! VERY HOT! This is truly a unique artisan product that has hundreds of applications.
Recipes and Pairing Suggestions:
- Fresh Peach, Grilled Corn and Arugula Quinoa Bowl with a
Peach and Baklouti Green Chili Vinaigrette
- Vita’s Citrus Sundae with a Wild Raspberry & Baklouti Drizzle
- White Turkey Chili with Swiss Chard and Poblano Peppers
- Crisp Organic Celery, Cucumber & White Bean Salad with Tomato,
Baklouti Green Chili Oil and Avocado
- Oyster Mushroom & Roasted Potato Monster Breakfast
Burritos with Southwestern Salsa
Baklouti Green Chili Oil
- Product Code: Baklouti Green Chili Oil
- Availability: In Stock